Industrial Costs Accounts management systems provide careful monitoring of all elements of costs before and after the production process in production institutions, especially those involving manufacturing processes, with the aim of ensuring effective control over cost elements, locating and deficiencies in production costs, thus making the appropriate immediate decisions to address them first-hand, ensuring that the organization maintains control over its operations and thus achieves planned profitability and advanced position in the market to competitors.
Industrial Costs Accounts management systems, this system is easy to use and covers many of the functions performed by the industrial sector and is characterized by high flexibility especially in the stages of production implementation
Main Features for Industrial Costs Accounts management systems
- The complete integration of general ledger, inventory management, and production.
- The identification of the service and production cost centers.
- The ability to reallocate the cost of the service cost centers on the production cost centers.
- The ability to use the standard prices for both material and products.
- Establishing the deviation entries automatically whether it was a deviation in quantity or a deviation in values.
Product tree features
- The final product can be recorded by more than one tree.
- The operating rate of all components of the product tree can be entered and the system calculates the quantities required to be disbursed from the stores on the basis of this percentage.
Special features for operating centers, machinery and labor
Industrial Costs Accounts management systems are flexible enough to allow the division of centers according to the needs of each factory.
1- Operating centers can be divided into: –
– Basic operating centers
– Sub-operating centers
– Employment centers for subcontractors
2- The load ratio can be recorded for each operating center because the power can be calculated when operating with less than maximum power.
- It is possible to record tasks for production stages in order to use the data recorded in the production tracks to facilitate and shorten the data entry time in case of repeated production.
- More than one product path can be made.
- Overlap Flag* Overlap% can be recorded to calculate the start and end time of production orders if the operating times overlap with the type of interference (minutes or ratio).
- Industrial Coasts accounts management systems can be linked to any component in the product tree any production process so that this component can be spent on this process only or all components will be disbursed at once, depending on the user’s choice.
Features for production orders
- Through Industrial Coasts accounts management systems, more than one type of production order can be made to categorize orders according to the user’s view.
- The ability to modify the product tree and production processes at the production order level without changing the product tree and basic production processes.
- The end time of the standard production order can be calculated with the information of the start time or vice versa.
- Daily production details are accurately recorded for each production process.
- There is high flexibility in the system to move the product from any production process to the next one.
Advantages for industrial costs
- Calculate and compare the standard and actual cost of the product.
- Calculate indirect costs (as a value or ratio) and link them to each operation and thus link them to the product.
Reports from Industrial Costs Accounts management systems
- Product tree reports are on Single Level, Multi-Level, either BOM Listing reports or where Used Component reports.
- There are reports of linking the product tree to operations to facilitate the exchange of ores.
For every operation.
- There are complete follow-up reports for actual production processes with comparisons between them and standards.
- In terms of the required quantities and the times of operations and the discharge of raw materials from the stores.
- Industrial costs reports.